DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED

to read everything in here... i tend to get carried away, but that's okay because i do not want to forget one moment of this experience

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

the crew

here you go mom:

mary, mackenzie, whitney, me, elisa, melissa, mindy, elyse, annie

note... i am kinda slouching / bending my knees? but yes i am still the shortest
...

p.s. the song mexico by jump, little children = probably the best song ever written
p.p.s. future chandelle 885 - be ready for some super domestication skills...
p.p.p.s yesterday on memorial day, i had a moment of silence for alex the coug... yes he is broken and i am not there to use my car safety skills to fix him
p.p.p.p.s i am typing in the dark and you will not believe how many bugs keep flying into my lit screen - yuck
p.p.p.p.p.s. vlad was super responsive today and we really connected - he is starting to favor me over everyone else, which i love, but i hope the workers don't get mad
p.p.p.p.p.p.s. my nursing application is officially turned in = i no longer have any control over it, which scares me so so much. prayers, prayers, prayers
ALSO: look how cute my lil sister is!!! i miss her tons and wish i was there to embarrass her in front of her prom date... but isn't she a doll?

1 comment:

carcar said...

Ali looks gorgeous!!

YAY Vlad!!