DON'T FEEL OBLIGATED

to read everything in here... i tend to get carried away, but that's okay because i do not want to forget one moment of this experience

Thursday, July 10, 2008

day 72


today was our day of fun with dave. he took us out to the medieval painted monasteries. it was about a two hour drive out to them in the back of a taxi. after handling those roads in africa last summer, this bumpy ride was a piece of cake. anyways, it was a lot of fun and the monasteries are beautiful. highlight of the day: one of the monks gave me a noogie and laughed as he walked away. here are some photos:




o, we also went to a romanian zoo things consisting of deer, reindeer, lots of birds, buffalo, and a brown bear?




i don't know why, but i think that last picture is really funny

2 comments:

Katie said...

Buna! I am goint to Romania through BYU for the fall semester. I love reading your blog about the orphanage and everything you guys are doing over there. I can't wait until I get to go! I am way into photography and I love the pictures you take. They are so cool. Multumesc for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to get a noogie from a monk, blast. I should have gone with you cuz then all the bugs would have passed you by and bit me instead just like at g camp. I miss you girl!